Monday, March 03, 2003

Oooo...oh yes...the random goings on of my life...well, I've stayed up til 5am talking more than twice now...and if it hasn't been 5am, it's been 2am, or 3am, or even 4am! I'm insane. A couple nights ago (Saturday, I think), I went with Jared, Derek, and Paul to Best Buy where I got "Charade" with Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn for $6.99!! I was so excited! Finally got "The Thomas Crown Affair," -- great movie, especially since it combines art with all that intrigue! ;) -- and a few CDs. Then we went to Olive Garden...mmm...and I went driving all around Seattle with a couple of friends. Showed them the tour of "my Seattle."
We went everywhere -- in no particular order -- from Lakeside and my house in Northgate to the U-District, the Arboretum, all along Lake Washington Blvd. (Leschi -- and they had to pee, so we stopped by the Leschi Cafe where they peed right across from all the boats in the marina...there was someone in one of the boats and they saw...whoops! I, on the other hand, sat in the car and waited for them to be done. I am a lady and will not partake in such behavior. :D
Continuing on -- Madrona, Magnolia, Mount Baker -neighborhood, that is- Seward Park,etc.), Capital Hill (where we had a break and stopped at B.&O., had soooo much chocolate I think I'll be very content for awhile...all the while just chatting and playing Top 5), Broadway, Volunteer Park, St. Mark's, St. James, we even went and saw my old grade and high schools (St. Joe's and HNA, respectively), Belltown, the Waterfront, Chinatown, Safeco, the Space Needle, EMP, the Science Center, and drove all along Alki Beach in West Seattle.
Good times, good times. And that isn't even the FULL tour. So many more places to go and see! I think that we're gonna do it again only this time, it'll be during the day so pics will actually come out and whatnot. I was basically out and about from 1pm-4am. Not to mention the fact that I had stayed up until 5am the day before and woke up at 12pm the day of. Oh well, it was relaxing and there's nothing like driving around at night talking with friends, watching the scenery pass you by, and listening to some great music...gonna have to do it again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|