Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Ok, so if my phone keeps being retarded, I'm getting a new one...I'll wait til the weekend and see what my mom says. Anyhoo--busy day...kinda...not really productive, but when am I ever?! heehee...went to class, that was...fun...yay participation points! Then came back here to my room for about an hour or so, went to Cafe Zoe and later Jared and Trent joined me. We were supposed to be studying for SIS...ha!! We just sat around talking...I think Jared was the most productive out of all of us and all he did was fill in the map. Oh well...our convo jumped from intellectually stimulating to...well...let's just say the boys always have their minds in the gutter...Then went to dinner at Honeybee's...yummy fatty foods... ;p On to the SIS movie (last one...aww...) which was Punitive Damage: East Timor. Very interesting movie. I really enjoyed it, even though it was depressing...as all of those SIS movies are. Oh well...then I came back to McCarty, hung out with the boys, tried to read out of the SIS packet (I read like 7 pages, max.), and then said screw it and played Rush on Dreamcast with Jared, Derek, and Sean.
Hopefully there won't be any fire alarms going off tonight (it's Mardi Gras, people)...if there are, I'm gonna be so pissed! Anyway, off to the land of nod where I can dream that it isn't the 2nd to last week before finals, which are coming 'round the bend, not to mention the fact that I have my last SIS weekly paper due Thursday, COM media paper #2: the news on Friday, and my SIS research paper is due on Monday. PLUS it's my dad's bday on Friday, so it's gonna be a busy week...and with that, I bid you goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|