Thursday, July 15, 2004

I like the new changes to Blogger...
 
Leaving for Chicago tomorrow night at 12:15am...well, technically Saturday.
 
Catching a red-eye out from Sea-Tac and come back next Saturday, July 24th.
 
The 2004 All-Star Break was great.  Home Run Derby was fun, congrats to Tejada for beating out Lance Berkman.
 
Being able to watch (albeit on television) the 14 surviving members of the 500+ homer club was awesome.  Watching the older members commenting on the Derby was great.
 
I LOVE the American League!  So happy...although I couldn't believe that The Rocket gave up 6 runs (though 3 were unearned)...I, as many other people, were expecting a repeat of his first All-Star appearance.  Oh well...it was quite entertaining nonetheless.
 
Work's been pretty hectic as of late, so this trip to Chicago is going to be a wonderful break.  Maybe I'll even come back with a *gasp* TAN. ;)  We'll see how well that works out.
 
I Love the 90's is freakin' hilarious.  Kinda scary how they came out with it so quickly though...
 
I suppose congratulations are in order for Christine Posadas, her new baby, and husband (as of this Friday -- tomorrow the 16th)!
 
I've got Gmail! =D
 
Alright, back to packing.  Take care everyone!  *MUAH*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|