Thursday, June 24, 2004

Man today's loss was killer. 18 innings.

My birthday's soon!

Saturday night at midnight we're hitting up the bars, so if you're 21+ and would like to join the festivities, gimme a call, email, or comment!

Sunday (for all ages) my family would like to treat myself and friends to my birthday dinner in Chinatown. So (again) if anyone would like to come along, please email, call, or comment.

Dinner'll be around 6 or 7pm since I know people have summer school (not to mention the fact that that's about the normal time my family eats dinner anyway).

It'll prolly be over by 8 or 9pm.

After dinner (hopefully I'm not too wasted) I would like to go out since it is the day of my birth. ;) So if anyone's interested in doing that and can't make it on Saturday (or just wanna come with me 2 nights in a row), call, email, or comment.

Work then dinner at Gorditos (if it's open), then Dodgeball.

Friday I'm heading out to the Dale to visit Sunny and whoever else is there.

And my weekend plans are known.

Monday going to the M's game against Texas (maybe we won't get swept this time) with JoJo, Jonathan, and Jonathan. =)

Have a wonderful day!

Countdown to 21: 4 days!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|