Monday, June 14, 2004

Went out with Candace on Tuesday (or was it Wednesday...) since she's back from Roma. Dinner at Cactus in Madison Park and watched The Day After Tomorrow. Not too bad...solely for entertainment purposes though...if you tried to think about plot and whatnot during the movie...just don't go. ;)

Thursday went downtown to the Cheesecake Factory and saw Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban with Sean, Erin, Derek, and Jared. Mmm..good food and good movie. It didn't stick to the book as much as the first 2, left out some fairly big events, and switched the order a bit, but it fot the fundamentals of the book down. We even stayed til the end of the credits because (sometimes) they have extra stuff at the end of the credits...but they didn't this time. They did with Chamber of Secrets, but not this time around.

Took Derek back to the dorms and since Jared needed to get a book from him, we went inside...only to find...Ben and Karen in the room. It was a little awkward...thankfully we stayed a bit, for as Derek was checking his flight information, he found out that his ticket was for the 10th, not the 11th. Whoops...after some phone calls, everything was worked out. All this after one last fire drill in the dorms. Man, I do NOT miss living there.

Ended up getting home around 3am and didn't sleep until 5-something in the morning...it was getting light out and those damn birds were chirping away.

So Friday...woke up at 10:35am when I supposed to be at the dorms by 10:30am to take Derek to do last minute errands and head off to the airport. Awesome.

Thankfully it was ok that I showed up late as he and Ben were still working on their room and allowed him a little time to take a breather. So we ran the errands, got caught in some traffic, and made it to the airport by 12:35pm. His flight was at 1:30pm.

He made it onto the plane, I went home, and helped my mom clean the house some more before family/family friends came over for dinner.

Went to the M's game vs. the Montreal Expos with Candace, Karina, and Marlon. My uncle had tickets from his accountant. Section 116, Row 17, Seats 7-10. Right in foul territory. Nice seats on the first base line. Thank God we won here's a recap. I think I might have cried if we lost, cuz the Expos are the worst in the majors right now. We had 2 French-Canadian guys sitting behind us during the game...boo!! ;)

Went home, hung out with the fam, sleep, and now here I am at work.

CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATES!!!

Saturday was dinner at Jade Garden with the fam in celebration of my cousin's graduation with a degree in EE.

Today...nothing special to report.

Tomorrow we're going down to the Southcenter Red Robin in celebration of Ms. Emily McKenzie's 21st birthday...hopefully everyone can make it!

I've officially begun apartment sitting/watching for Sean and Erin as they are in Hawaii. Bastards. Who wants to help me trash the place? Anyone...? ;)

14 days til my birthday...my cousins are getting me drunk on the 26th at midnight. Am I scared? Yes. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|