Saturday, May 22, 2004

So not being able to sleep well for the past week or two is taking its toll on me...

I'm sitting at work waiting for someone to come look at the apts and well, I'm about to crash and burn.

I've answered emails, phone calls, shown people around, am waiting for more people to come along, and listening to Maroon 5 trying not to fall asleep. I need to go to bed at like 9pm tonight. But I can't. Final paper for IHL due Wednesday and I need to work on that bad boy.

Yesterday was prolly the most eventful day I've had in...a very long time. Went to bed at like 6am -- don't ask...I think I'm an insomniac. That or a vampire -- without the bloodlust, fangs, and all that jazz. Anyway, my Uncle Bill calls me at 11:45am wondering if I wanna go to Red Robin for lunch. So we go to lunch. Then Nell calls me and asks me if I wanna hang out.

So I say ok, we go to Cafe Ladro on 15th, walk around a bit, then off to Bill's house to get the M's tickets for the game against the Tigers. Drop Nell off at home, go pick up Kairu, head to the game. Dinner in the Diamond Club where we met her mom and dad, then watched the game.

We lost...=(

And there were ridiculously loud and obnoxious people sitting behind us, so that didn't help. This guy behind us was clapping and yelling so loud that my left ear was ringing...it's like the low humming you get after coming out of a really loud club. And then there were these fraternity-esque boys behind the guy who (of course) were drunk and kept yelling at Joe the usher (he's cool) to let them sit in Diamond Club seats...they were refused MULTIPLE times. And they kept yelling at the Tigers' players...I think Pudge and Monroe wanted to kick their asses.

I for one, wouldn't have blamed them. ;)

Went home after the game, then called Sean and Erin (who'd called me during the game) to see if they still wanted to go bowling. Mais naturellement, mon ami (or frère, if you're Sean)...so we called up Derek to see if he wanted to go. And he did...but Ben adn Jared didn't. So we went to Sunset in Ballard and bowled 3 games.

We need to go bowling more often!! =D

Home, didn't get to bed til 6am (again) and now I'm at work. And the rest of the time from when I get off work til Tuesday night/Wednesday morning is going to be spent kicking this damn paper's ass. Well, as best I can, I suppose.

Might go to Chicago to visit Nell this summer, but not too sure about that yet. We'll see what happens...

Countdown to Summer: 13 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|