Thursday, May 20, 2004

Well, I've got a 12 page research paper due next Wednesday and what have I been doing? Goofing off and not doing what I'm supposed to be doing (the paper, that is).

Construction has started once again on the house (it was on hiatus for about a week or 2) and I woke up to those lovely sounds at like 6am. WONDERFUL.

Went to dinner at Piatti in the Village tonight with Kairu -- I don't recommend the rigatoni bolgonese. Not a whole lotta flavor going on there. But the smoked salmon pizza's pretty good. As is the caeser salad and pear tartlet with vanilla gelato...mmm...tasty...

Walked around Williams-Sonoma and Ravenna Gardens for a bit, then she went home, and I went to pick up Nell for some chai/hot chocolate at that new place on 45th -- starts with a T___(somebody fill in the blank)___ Chai. Oh wait...I think it's Tabarca Chai. Anyway, I had the bourbon vanilla chai (yummy) and Nell had a Mexican hot chocolate, which was quite good. So I recommend the place...lotsa different flavors of chai, too.

Sat around and talked for a bit and then decided that we wanted to watch a movie. So we went and saw Shrek 2 which was hilarious and I loved it. Did you know that PP11 has upped the prices by $0.50?! Bah. And gas is so damn expensive right now...BAH.

Anyway, drove around for a bit and talked some more, which was good. So it seems my social life is picking up a tad...a tad...slowly but surely...;)

Apparently Kairu got me a Le Creuset for my birthday!! How awesome is that?! I'm so happy...hehehe...

Housesitting for Al & Roni again, so I'll be there for about a week or so, unless Julie (other cousin) decides to take over...or we both decide to stay there...I'm down for anything. Oh, and I'm getting drunk (maybe) on June 27th, so if people are interested in tagging along, gimme a call. ;)

Have a good night! *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|