Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Get my IHL grade back tomorrow, as well as the final paper. Man, Lorenz is awesome. Wonderful prof and I definately recommend him for another class. Shame that the fall qtr class he's teaching is for IS majors only.

Working on my final paper for HMJ and that's due Thursday, so...time's a ticking.

After Thursday, I am officially done with my 3rd year of college. And I'll be left with 26 credits to graduate with my BA in Art History. Eek...time flies when you're not really paying attention to school...=P

Jared and I will be making a trip out to Chicago in July to visit Ms. Nell Voss while she's at home and doesn't have to work. It shall be grand. We catch a red-eye on the 17th and come home on the 24th. I am definately excited.

My dad's getting surgery on his Achilles' tendon Thursday (he tore it when he fainted a few weeks ago) and it'll be 8 weeks of being an invalid and going through physical therapy. Not gonna be pretty...

I've been going to the M's games fairly regularly thus far, and it's been wonderful. I am just so grateful that my uncle got season tix! I've been to 5 games so far this season...with many more to come...

My grandparents are coming from Hong Kong on the 7th, so it's time to clean up the house! Gotta clear out my room so I can get out of their room, as mine has been used for storage and when I come home I stay in their room...what can I say...it's bigger and has digital cable. ;)

Since I have my paper due on Thursday, I've been accorded a week off of work and go back in on Saturday. At which point my summer schedule will need to be figured out. I've been there for about 2 years now...damn it's been a long time!

Good luck on finals and final papers, everyone!

P.S. There's a FASA-sponsered blood drive at the Law Building's parking lot tomorrow, so go out thereand help the community by giving blood! I would, but since I went to Guatemala last September, I'm not allowed to give blood for a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|