Friday, August 20, 2004

So it's been awhile...

My aunt's 60th birthday was on August 6th so we had dinner for 40 people...tons of food, friends, and family, so it was a lot of fun.

My cousin Brian got married on August 7th...good times and congrats to the newlyweds!

Went to Casey's going away party which was fun. Hope you're doing well in Cedarville, Case!

Celebrated Bethiel's 21st birthday by going out to Gordon Biersch and a movie (not the typical 21st birthday, huh?).

Hung out with Sean, Erin, and Derek we played some Texas Hold 'Em...to which Erin and I won...hehehe

Just got back from Rover's in Madison Park after a 4 hour marathon dinner session. Had some good food...most people would prolly cringe at the thought of what I ate, so I won't be giving any details, but if you can guess correctly you might win a nice little prize. Like the little truffles and candied fruits I brought back...

The Olympics have been on, in case you've been living inside a cave with no connections to the outside world...I've been trying to follow as closely as I can since my favorite Summer Olympic sports are on during the first week (swimming, diving, and gymnastics).

Work has been pretty hectic so it's been taking up time...the house is nearing completion (prolly won't be completely done til September though).

Anyway, tired, gonna sleep in tomorrow since I don't have to work (don't be jealous, I work 6 days a week).

Gotta pick up my car from the shop, work, hang out with some peeps, and start packing before I leave for the Oregon Coast from the 22nd to the 29th!

Have a good one and I'll be posting...sometime in the (near) future! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|