Sunday, January 08, 2006

Just checking in

This is a quickie post. I just got back from dancing the night away at The War Room where they played some FANTABULOUS music. Excellent mix of today's hip hop/r&b and the good old old school...you know, mid-90s shit that takes you back...I danced for like 3 hours. I'm tiiiiiiiiired.

Anyway, Christmas was good, we had like 30 people over at the house to celebrate, got cool gifts, and am expecting my new laptop to arrive at my door on Tuesday.

New Years was good times. The Mothership hosted us all and I dragged Margie out of her house to go along. Got like 5 kisses, danced a bit, chatted, drank some Baileys (thanks Chunk), took care of drunk people, got hit on by 20 year old guys that went to Blanchet (one of them was particularly bad. He came up from behind and grabbed me as I was leaving...uh, not the way to get a girl, thanks), and enjoyed watching the drunken festivities. Thanks to the boys for hosting!

Umm...other stuff has been happening, but it's really not that important right now, especially since I'm about to fall asleep as I'm typing.

I've been enjoying my early 20s (thank God for being legal) and using and abusing my privileges, hanging out and catching up with old/new friends, partaking in retail therapy, working at my aunt's lab (yeah, that's not exactly what I'd call fun, but something I've been doing -- hey, I'm getting paid) and watching some entertaining and excellent movies. Gimme a call if you're ever in the mood to hang out...or do whatever.

So yes, I'm still alive and kicking.

Now you know, cuz it's myyyyyyyyy super short post! (Wow, I watch too much Disney Channel).

Rock on, party people.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://myloxwcq.com/sszb/qfxu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hfatyyju.com/jrlz/ryli.html]Cool site[/url]

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://myloxwcq.com/sszb/qfxu.html | http://jlgppfmm.com/mvbz/erjh.html

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|