Thursday, March 06, 2003

I went to COM lecture today! Woohoo! Stupid course evaluations...*grumble*...Didn't end up doing the SIS weekly paper for this week. Will do it for next week, hopefully I get above a 3.2 so that it negates the 2.9 I got on the very first one. Haven't even started my COM paper yet...yay for procrastination! =P I always procrastinate...it's like 2nd nature to me...started my SOC tutorial, hopefully I'll get that done soon. Then I have to work on my COM paper. Joy. Just woke up from a 2 hour nap...that was nice...alright, time to get to work. Hopefully I don't pull an all-nighter. That would suck major ass...if the UVillage Starbucks or B&N were open 24/7, that would solve so many of my problems right now...Can you get physically heavier from the burden of emotional/intellecutal weight? =/ Cuz I know that I'm beginning to feel like I'm gonna keel over at anytime...Damn the last 2 weeks before finals...I have a total of 7 papers due here in the last 2 weeks of the quarter. Then 3 finals. Yay for me. One last thing: I'll be housesitting for my aunt & uncle again, cuz they're in Hong Kong...no idea as to how long I will be doing this for though. [End post].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|