Monday, September 20, 2004

Ah fall...a time for football (*cough* *cough*), falling leaves, school (oh crap!), the end of the baseball season (it's been a long road...a tough road...), warm sweaters, the Seahawks (oh yeah baby! 2-0!), jackets, a nice cool breeze, the Sonics (I'll trade Squatch AND the Sonics dance team for a decent center!), rain, and...the anticipation of basketball season (from the Huskies and Nate Rob, that is).

Fall has certainly come early this year. I wasn't expecting 50 some odd degree weather until October, but I guess hurricanes and changing weather systems will do that. (I know nothing about meteorology so I'm making the hurricanes bit up...I'll leave that to Jeff Renner, Steve Pool, and those folks).

The cool, crisp air is definitely a nice change of pace though. And I love me some windy days!

Have yet to pay tuition ($1,842 or $1,824 for me this year! I don't remember which at the moment), buy my books, clean my apartment, and move back though. Details.

Everyone seems to be moving into their respective places now though...good for them...not so good for me...

Candace is back from Cali which means I have my movie/hang out buddy back.

Saw Josh, Jeremy, Trent, Jeff, Tom, and Nate's new place on 56th and 11th...quite nice for what they're paying and its proximity to campus. I would live there if I needed a place for 6 people...went there after the game and Dick's on Saturday. Trent loves him some Dick's!! ;)

The game was pretty good...we lost, but it was a good game to watch nonetheless. Much better than the Fresno State game. We're off to a great start this season, huh? 0-2!! And at HOME!!! At least the Hawks are faring better. I think we've got a pretty good team this season and could go places. Hopefully.

Hung out with Peenalope and The Sean on Friday and that was good times. Chatty chat chatting and watched Bad Boys, an excellent movie -- I almost forgot how entertaining that movie is. 10 I'm-switching-identities-with-you-because-the-witness-thinks-I'm-you-and-now-your-hot-Porsche-is-jacked-up-because-we're-in-a-high-speed-chase-with-a-drug-dealer-and-we-like-the-circular-motion-shots points outta 10. Did you get that? Yes? NO? NOOOO??? How could you not?! You have to see the movie. Go on, git!! GIT, I said! ;)

Oh I know I'm a little crazy. Prolly from lack of sleep and screaming at the game yesterday. But it's all good...it might actually be more than that, but we'll just keep that on the DL.

Umm...and yes. I think I'm going to watch some bonus features from a random DVD now. And then go to sleep. That's my plan and I'm sticking to it.

Bonus points for all of you who followed this fairly incoherent blog. If you comment, maybe I'll make you some cookies. Or cake, or dinner, or a snack...that or I'll just give you a pat on the back. Pick your poison...

...Tea and cake or Death?!...uh, tea please!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sliptide (Sean Armstrong) said...

Ohhh! Cookies or Cake? *grins*

It's always fun to chill wit'cha girl. Had a great time watching Bad Boys ;D

8:28 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Maybe if you're good I'll make you something...or else you just get a pat on the back!

And if I had a choice, I'd take tea and cake versus death. Gotta love Eddie Izzard!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

everyone loves some good dicks every now and then

GOOO FALLL

I hope the gray weather just doesn't get me tooo depressed :)

1:09 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Some like Dick's more than others...

I hope you don't have SAD, Jeremy. Besides, grey weather = football and basketball, so be happy!

Sonics are starting up soon and Ibo will (hopefully) be good!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|