Thursday, October 07, 2004

Oooooweeee it's been a GREAT night!!!!!

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY JOSH AND JEREMY!!!!

Sean and I grabbed some Nasai and headed over to the boys' house around 7:30pm.

We ate, chatted with the residents, and headed over in the 2nd wave to The Irish Emigrant.

Pitchers of Mac & Jack's, Hefeweizen, Irish coffees, well drinks, cocktails, shots, Irish Car Bombs, Guinness (but of course), and other items were consumed. I'd say we had about 20-30 people there at one point...

Everyone seemed to have a great time and man, did those boys get drunk!! Especially Josh...he was soooooo drunk! Oh good times!

We got to the Emigrant around 8:10pm or so and headed down (drunkenly) to Earl's around 10:30pm? Since Josh was having such a fabulous (inebriated) time, we didn't get into Tommy's or Earl's, but he (sorta) sobered up enough to be able to get into American (to pee), and then on to Finn's!

More alcohol consumed, barfing commenced, water consumed, dancing, listening to Evan's jazz...it was great.

I got in the middle of quite a few Webb sandwhiches/other people sandwhiches tonight...being pretty sober (compared to the rest of the crew) while watching the rest of the drunkards is great. I had a fantabulous time and I'm so glad everyone had fun!! I made it my job to keep those boys hydrated...go water!!

After Finn's we walked Craig home...but he ran off when we got to 11th, so Willie had to chase after him as Jenny, Mitch, Sean, Webbs, Lilly, Nate, and myself watched on. Webbs needed to sober up and a nice walk (but damn it was a long walk...) outside was good.

Josh left a BUNCH of drunk msgs on various peoples phones...if you're lucky, I made an appearance on a few of them. Peeing in the bushes happened a few times...oh to be drunk and a boy. ;)

Eventually we all got home safely and now my feet are a tad sore (I was walking in heels all night), I smell like bar, Josh (someone had to help him walk), and Axe body spray (thanks Willie and Jeremy). Not the best combination, I'd say. Thank God I have a 12:30pm class tomorrow! I'd be hurting if I was the Webbs having 8:30ams....ouch.

School's been fine thus far, my first class of the year was cancelled after sitting in the classroom for 15 mins (I only have 1 class per day) and I have a shitload of reading and paperwriting this quarter. But it's ok...I guess... =P

Candace and I went out last night to Cafe Ladro to read...uh, we only ended up getting about 30 mins of that done...the rest of the 2-3 hours was used to chatty chat chat! Then we got Burger Hut and came back to my place for some Gilmore Girls...I love that show.

Huskies and San Jose State Saturday (oh joy!) and Seahawks on Sunday! Wish I could go to the Seahawks game with my uncle...tickets on teh 49 yard line...damn my job!! Oh well...I'll watch it on gametracker or something...there's no TV and we don't get AM radio reception in the office.

Alright, I'm tired, a bit hungry, and yeah...I need a shower. I smell.

Have a good one, hope you don't have a hangover, enjoy your day and I'll be posting later...

*meow* What's so funny?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sliptide (Sean Armstrong) said...

Good god.. that was fun. ;)

7:44 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I'm glad you were up for staying the whole night!!

It wouldn't have been the same without you (well, you and the Webbs, and everyone else)...hehehe...

It was good to have another sober one around!

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|