Friday, September 24, 2004

Work is going to be hell this weekend.

We've got about 22 move ins and only 1/4-1/2 of the people have signed their leases. And lease signing takes about 30 mins to an hour (on average).

We're screwed. And we've only got 2 people working...so it'll definitely be interesting.

Went to clean some stuff up at my apartment today, so I'm slowly (but surely) in the process of moving back in. Hopefully I'll be finished by the time school starts on Wednesday!

Went to the dentist and got my teeth cleaned today (oh joy!) and now they feel so smooth...it's a feeling that won't last long. Although my dentist did say something funny to me today...he told me that I should have kids just to pass on my dental genes. I guess my teeth are a desirable trait...? =p

Going to I Love Sushi with my grandparents tomorrow -- I'm so excited cuz I haven't been there in so long! -- and running some various errands. Not to mention the fact that I need to help clean up the house since we're having Mid-Autumn Festival dinner at our house on Tuesday...it's gonna be at least 20 people.

It's times like these I wish I had some super-power like the Flash or something. So then I could do everything that needed to be done in the blink of an eye...that'd be awesome. Well, that or being like Merlin in The Sword in the Stone and have inanimate objects do the work themselves.

Hung out with Candace today for the first time since she left for Cali almost 3 months ago...it was good times. Food, window shopping, Garden State -- I thoroughly enjoyed it!, chatty chat chatting, more food, and we watched Mean Girls at my house.

Saturday at 12:30pm is the UW-ND game...GO DAWGS! To those of you going to the game: have a wonderful time and cheer on the Huskies (though I don't want you to use that dumbass "U of Dub" cheer...the most retarded cheer our *gack* cheerleaders have ever implemented).

And yes. That's about it for now, I'd say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|