Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Who loves baseball?

I DO!!! I DO!!!

Not only did Edgar get the Roberto Clemente award, but the Sox are up 3-0! It's so exciting!!

Been sick as of late...for about 2 weeks, I'd say. Quite disgusting, I hate being sick, and sure hope I didn't pass it on to anyone else...

Went to Daniel's Broiler tonight and ordered the prime rib. Alas, I had not known that it would be a freakin' 2-3" cut of meat!!! Otherwise I woulda split it with someone! I'm pretty sure I got the biggest cut at the table, too. Maybe the waiter liked me...or something...

So for the next day or two I will be eating prime rib. Mmm...it's so good....

Saw The Motorcycle Diaries with Candace last weekend and that was fun. Good movie, went to B&O for a little dessert, and had a great time. Haven't done something relaxing like that in awhile so it's a nice change of pace.

And that's about it for now...GO SOX!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|