Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Well hello there!

Sunday went to Canadia...and got a haircut that I'm really not very fond of. It looked absolutely terrible when I first saw it. I'd say that about 1/2 to 3/4 of the hair that I had is now gone. It'll take awhile for it all to grow back. I suppose it wouldn't have been so bad had it been cut a little longer and not so short...bleh. Oh well...

Lotsa food and food and more food while in Richmond, B.C. And bought food to bring back too...hehehe...yay! ;)

Yesterday was dinner and a movie with Jarf...went to Cheescake Factory and saw Big Fish, which was quite good, I must say...9 outta 10 big fish! Then got a toffee nut latte at Starbucks where we ran into Trisha and her friend Molly, drove around -- driving around is always theraputic for me, and went back to his apt where we sat around talking for awhile...talked to Jeremy and Trent for a bit too.

Today didn't do anything but sleep, really.

Just finished watching the State of the Union and now am listening to the Democratic responses. We just gotta get Bush outta the White House...

State of the Union Recap as provided by The New York Times

Read up on the Candidates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|