Thursday, January 08, 2004

Well, walking in the slush was much better today than it was yesterday...

The snow hasn't entirely melted away yet, but it's all good...we need more Snow Days.

Had my first Root Causes of Environmental Degradation in the Tropics class today. My first impression of the prof through email wasn't the best, but after going to class today, he sounds pretty cool. Class should be quite interesting and prove to be very informative.

Met some girl at the Bookstore last night who wanted to buy my "Worlds Together, Worlds Apart" book so I gave her my number, she gave me her friend's since she doesn't have a phone, and then I figured I'd give her the book and she'd give me my $35 for it later that night. Not so. So I get a voicemail this morning at 8:30am (freakin'-a, children, this girl [me] does not like to be woken up before 10am!! -- I heard the phone ring, said screw it, and went back to sleep) and she says that her friend wasn't at home with her when I called last night or something. Whatever, dude...you coulda at least called me...not like there aren't payphones in the vicinity of 22nd, or another friend with a cell...Sheesh...so I'm gonna call her in a bit to see if she wants to come pick it up.

Anyway...going over to Jared's tonight for dinner and a movie, we'll be watching Spirited Away, one of Miyazaki's finest, I must say. Although My Neighbor Totoro and Castle in the Sky are prolly my favorites...damn good anime! I'm so glad that Disney put them out on DVD...although I'm not so sure if I like the fact that Disney purchased the rights to them...hmm...

Uh, that's about all I have planned for now. Only have one class tomorrow and then I'm free after 12:30pm, so if anyone wants to do anything, give me a call!

Welcome back to Seattle, Greg! (Later tonight...) =P

Be good! *Muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|