Saturday, December 27, 2003

Well hello there...

Insanely busy schedule I've been keeping...

Work, then Christmas Eve we went to Adrian & Jami's house with the family for dinner...about 20 people at that one. Alex is about 15 months now and he's just the cutest thing EVER!! Well, close to my sister. =P Then Christmas was here at home with 20+ people, which was insane but so much fun. Didn't go to bed til about 5am. KFC came to town yesterday (Katarina, Francesca, and Cassandra, my cousins from Cali) and my uncle and his new bride-to-be (#3) are coming in today. Last night everyone came back over and we had another 20+ people and I didn't go to bed til about the same time.

Woke up at 11am to get ready to go to work. Went to work and then called Mary at 1pm...only to find out that I DIDN'T HAVE TO WAKE UP THIS MORNING TO GO TO WORK. Why you might ask? Because I didn't have to work today!! Wow, I feel special.

Found out that I don't need to go to work til the 30th...why didn't I remember this?!?!?!?! =P So then I went down to the Village where there were tons of people shopping and got some wonderful Jamba Juice to reward myself. And now I think I'll make pancakes for lunch...dinner later in Chinatown and then watching The Return of the King (again) with my cousins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|