Wednesday, November 26, 2003

I AM SO DISTURBED BY THIS THAT I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF POSTING A COHERENT COMMENT ON THE SITE THAT WOULDN'T INVOLVE MAJOR LAPSES IN THOUGHT.

I am utterly shocked by this. I can't believe it. What the hell are these people thinking?!?! (I found the link on Jeremy's site). It's just plain wrong. W-R-O-N-G. How can people be so ignorant and well, just plain stupid?! I mean, I know that everyone's entitled to their rights and freedom of speech and all that, but JESUS. This just makes me feel like I'm living in some freaky time-warped world or something......................................................................................................................................I sure as hell hope these people are doing this to rouse discussion and aren't serious about it.

I mean, I know that there are people who really do believe such things, and.....I.....God, I just don't get it. I'm just sitting here shaking my head and staring out in space thinking how people can believe such things when you're in a society that...God I can't even finish a coherent thought because this has disturbed me so much. Not to mention the fact that I got like 3 hours of sleep and was writing papers all morning...but that's not the point.

Do people not know that the mistakes of the past are learning experiences and should not be repeated? It boggles the mind that people from our/my/the younger generation can believe such hideous things. The facts have been clearly presented and documented. Hitler and Stalin were in no way good men. They may have been great at what they did, but that was only because they inspired fear and submission to achieve their so-called "greatness." I just don't see how one can justify this type of thinking. That young people are trying to justify and in the process glorifying what Hitler did (Stalin as well, but they talk more about Hitler) is absolutely insane. It makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Do they not understand that the world as we all know it would be INDEFINABLY DIFFERENT should Hitler have come out on top and won WWII?! They way we live now would be practically nonexistent. We would live under a military dictatorship with a psychopathic lunatic for a leader. Dear God, I'm getting too riled up about this one. That combined with nonsensical thoughts about how stupid and ignorant people are is causing me more frustration with some people in the world today...no more typing. Work time. Maybe I'll have more collected and coherent thoughts later...wow...people are SPECIAL. And I mean S-P-E-C-I-A-L. UGH...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|