Sunday, November 09, 2003

So work was boring, as usual. Then went over to Kairu's with Candace and we made sheperd's pie and chocolate souffle, which didn't turn out the way it should have, but it was still quite edible!

Then Candace and I went to watch Love Actually which, I must say, is my feel good romantic comedy of the season. Most definately. It was so cute and I just got all warm and fuzzy inside! I don't care what the critics say, I thought it was great. I'll have to get that on DVD when it comes out too...damn! Too many things to buy!!! AAAAHHHHHHH....oh well. That was definately the highlight of my day and brought a smile to my face. So very very cute! Enough jabber outta me...will prolly finish up watching Finding Nemo and then go to bed. Have to work tomorrow, and I need to do 5 peer reviews. Not really looking forward to that...sigh.

Have a wonderful night everyone! Is it getting warmer outside, or is it just me? Take care all. The holidays are right around the corner!!! *MUAH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|