Thursday, October 30, 2003

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKIE!!!

My sister's 7 years old today! Eek!!!! Everyone's getting so old now! She's doing book reports and everything! Sigh...

So things have been really hectic lately...I have just about no time to myself and I'm totally being a retarded procrastinator as I update my blog since I'm sick of looking at articles on anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, body image, media, cultural constructs of beauty, ECON, deflation, inflation, and the premodern world system. UGH.

I have 3, yes 3 papers due tomorrow...and a presentation...joy. I hate schoolwork. Sigh...

Anyway, went home for dinner today as it's my sister's bday and she loved her presents. Yay for still being in gradeschool! I wish I was...I got her a "Squirt" doll from the Disney Store, as well as "Stitch" pjs and "Nemo" pjs...I was I was little and could have cool pjs like that. Damn.

Anyway, I should stop procrastinating and get back to work...almost done, almost done...no, not really.

OH! And sorry to disappoint, but there will be no Sunday dinner this week. My grandparents are going back to Hong Kong on Monday so it's gonna be family day.

Happy Halloween and I'll be freezing my ass off tomorrow night in the Mt. Baker neighborhood as well as on Saturday at the UW vs. Oregon game. *MUAH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|