Monday, October 27, 2003

Wow...long day, but not really, at the same time...

Work was uneventful as always...Derek met me at work, we went to pick up Jarf, went to QFC on Rainier to pick up some items I had forgotten, got to my aunt's house, and cooked. Cook, cook, cook, cook, cook...hehehe...

Made a variation of ragu bolognese -- I added tomatoes, some thyme, and a little white wine. Salad, garlic bread, and well, QFC didn't have enough croissants, so I bought some A La Francaise Yukon Gold Potato bread (mmm...) and substituted that for the croissants. Everything turned out well...better than I had thought it would!...and everyone seemed to enjoy the meal! Yay for me! I rule. 0=) Then we sat around and talked for awhile, which is always fun! ;)

Everyone left, and since we had a little less room then initially thought, I ended up driving Jared and Derek back so everyone would be more comfortable on the ride home. All good, all good. Then I came back here, felt a little guilty so I cleaned up a bit (didn't take very long though, which is good), and here I am, sitting at the comp picking at some food. Yippee! Picking at leftovers is probably one of my favorite things to do after I've cooked...hehehe...

I'm so glad that everyone could make it tonight!! Thanks for the flowers (Jeremy, Josh, Heather, Erik, and Trent)!! They are beautiful and I will put them in my room! =D Thanks to my helpers of the night...Jared and Derek...and Kairu (who helped me save the sauce)! And thanks to Sean and Erin for coming and eating lots of food! I love you guys!

Going to bed soon...tired...and I'm scared for the next two weeks...oh my...anyway, have a wonderful night and I'll be posting more as I commence my journey through the bowels of midterms...*MUAH* ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|