Monday, October 20, 2003

Well, yesterday I didn't really do much. Work, then home for dinner, then to the boy's apt to watch the rest of the NEVERENDING Husky game vs. OSU (stupid Beavers) with Trent and Jared. I swear, there were like 5 million penalties in that game...but we won, so that's what matters. Then watched a VERY bad ep of SNL with Halle Berry and the stupid whore who can't sing...Britney Spears. After Weekend Update, we switched over to Bend It Like Beckham, which is a wonderful movie, might I add. Trently went to bed so Jared I watched, talked, and I went home. LATE.

Went to bed so late...then woke up at like 11/11:30am for work at 12pm. Sigh...and I was feeling REALLY crappy this morning, so that wasn't so good. I got to work and I was a zombie. Seriously. Add sickness to the fact that I'm tired. And reading Econ at work. Not a good sign. And my illness is getting progressively worse. Sucks ass, man. But as the day went on, I was feeling a little better, but not a whole lot. If it keeps up later in the week, I'm gonna make an appointment to see my doctor...meh. Not cool.

Well, the good part of my day was that I got off work early. Dinner with the Webbs, Sean, Jared, and Kairu. Went and picked up Jared, off to QFC to get some things we forgot for dinner...and Kairu and I cooked lasagne, Caesar salad, garlic bread, and vanilla loaves with whipped cream and ice cream. Mmm...all from scratch, too! We rule. So dinner was good. Then watched The Italian Job cuz the Webbs hadn't seen it yet. They went home, and now here I am about to go to bed, cuz I'm dead tired. Night all! No kisses today, cuz I'd prolly infect you with the plague. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|