Sunday, October 05, 2003

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY JEREMY AND JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the Webb's birthday is tomorrow and so tonight Jared decided to be all cook-like and make them dinner! Ham, twice baked potatoes, garlic bread, and salad. I made chocolate cake (which we will be eating in like an hour or so when Erik and Heather get back from church) for them. Tomorrow night they'll be hitting up the Ave and bar hopping...since they'll really be legal now! Woohoo!!

We're planning on going to Claimjumper Tuesday night for an "official" bday dinner...or something like that...at least then they'll be able to order drinks! Speaking of drinks, I just took the Emode "What's Your Comfort Cocktail" Quiz. And I am a.....

Comfort Colada

Being with you is like taking a vacation. When it comes right down to it, you're good-hearted, smooth, and just the right amount of sweet. Chances are you're the first call people make when they need someone to cheer them up or when they want someone to celebrate with. You're supportive, encouraging, and know how to have a good time.

Since you're a laid-back and sensitive person, you really take the time to fully enjoy all of life's little gifts. You probably thrive when you're surrounded by the things you love most — whether it's friends and family or a cause you are passionate about. There's a richness about you that people just can't ignore. And what better way to complement your compassionate, relaxed spirit than with a cocktail that has the same deep and smooth take on life?

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet...

Anyway, had dinner last night at my aunt's house to celebrate Sydney's (my niece) bday, which really isn't until the 10th, but whateva. She invited some friends over, and my whole family was there, so I'd say there were prolly about 30 people total. And since they'll be going to Germany (again) to pick up a new car (again) -- this time it's an E320 wagon...instead of an S500. Hehehe...wish I had that kinda money...anyway, I'll be housesitting for them again while they're gone...about a month again, I believe...so that should be fun.

Still haven't gotten my pics from Guatemala yet...I think that they've been developed but just not picked up...they're at Sam's Club. At least, that's what my mom told me...anyway, no exciting plans other than those already mentioned. So that's about it for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|