Thursday, September 11, 2003

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival, everyone!

Time to celebrate the moon, mooncakes, food, and family (for me, at least).

Work work work work work today (as will be the case tomorrow...), then came home for dinner, a driveway full of cars, and about 20 additional family members. Good times, good times. ;)

Even though it's 10:50pm right now, I am quite exhausted. Ugh...need to start packing for Guatemala...I'm excited though! I believe that Saturday I'll be making my way on over to Silverdale to see Sunny one last time before she leaves for Ecuador. (SAD!) :'( I believe that we'll be going to Jared's bbq or something like that...Sunny called me earlier and told me that she had this wonderful idea...and knowing Sunshine...wonderful ideas can be adventuresome... ;) hehehe...

Anyway, that's it for now. Have a good one, remember 9/11 and I'll post more tomorrow! *muah* =)

Countdown to Guatemala: 3 days! =D

"Past Life" Analysis, anyone? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|