Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Well, been working more lately...

Tomorrow I'll be doing my first aid training class that'll be bilingual (we've got some viedeotapes in Spanish). Then I'll head on over to the good 'ol Art Building for some advising fun! Then off to work at 1pm, dinner at 7pm, and yeah. That's about it. Prolly gonna crash right after that. So busy week, I took the first of my weekly malarial prevention pills (they're shocking pink...eek!) and yeah. Not too much else to talk about...oh wait.

So before, the guy whose room I wanted in the apts I work at wasn't gonna leave. But now he is!!!! Rock on!! I'm so excited that things are finally coming together! Sigh....anyway, gotta start packing for my trip to Guatemala! I'm so excited!!!! Will update more about that later in the week. Have a good one! *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|