Thursday, July 10, 2003

Yay for work! err...kinda sometimes not really...

Bought my plane tix to Guatemala yesterday. Woohoo!! Things are finally coming to fruition! (A little Ms. Mendez talk for all you HNA alums -- you know what I'm talking about!) ;) Not too much going on besides that. Just came back from a Costco run with the fam...good times, good times. hehe...Well, turns out we're not gonna go on a cruise to Alaska, since it's all booked. Soooo...no idea what I'm gonna do now. Maybe just take a week off from work (if they let me) and visit my friends on the other side of the water. Or something like that. I have no idea.

Going to Elliott's Oyster House tonight to celebrate my cousin's new job and also act as a farewell dinner to my aunt, who's going back to Hong Kong to help out my uncle with some business stuff. Should be good.

Oh yes, CONGRATULATIONS! To Brian and Marisa on their engagement! Woohoo!!

Here's my "current" itinerary to Guatemala:

1) Seattle, WA (SEA) to Houston/ George Bush, TX (IAH) on Sun., Sep. 14, 2003

2) Houston/ George Bush, TX (IAH) to Guatemala City GT (GUA) on Sun., Sep. 14, 2003

3) Spend the day in Antigua, check out the sights

4) Tikal Excursion for US $209

5) uh...volunteering, being a tourist, etc., etc., etc....

6) Guatemala City GT (GUA) to Houston/ George Bush, TX (IAH) on Fri., Sep. 26, 2003

7) Houston/ George Bush, TX (IAH) to Seattle, WA (SEA) on Fri., Sep. 26, 2003

And that's about all I know for now. Dinner time...have a good one! *muah*

Mmm...chocolate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|