Saturday, June 28, 2003

It's my birthday!! Well...it was yesterday. ;) Hehehe...thanks to everyone who called/ecarded/emailed me!! Makes me feel special...=) You know who you are! And to those who didn't...well, you'll just have to make it up to me somehow! =D

Went to the M's game and they beat those damn San Diego Padres! Woohoo!!! A win on my bday...who could ask for more? Well...hehe. At the game, we sat in the Diamond Club (as usual, as of late...confusing remark. oh well) and my mom proceeded to tell just about every employee she came across that it was my bday...thanks mom. ;) But hey...I got a bag of goodies at the end of the game which was nice. Nice M's visor, rear window sticker, and some leftover free stuff they'd had from previous games I'd been to. hehe...oh yeah, and I got an autographed picture of...guess who....The Mariner Moose. WOW! Just what I always wanted....umm...not exactly....but it's all good. ;)

Um...yeah, that's about all I did for my bday...had the day off of work, which was nice, but still didn't help much with gaining any extra sleep as I had to get up early to meet the garage repair guy but turns out he brought the wrong tools, left...and I was left in a miserable state because I had woken up early for n-o-t-h-i-n-g. *sigh* No worries though...the M's won and that's all that matters.

Going to I Love Sushi tonight with the fam, which is exciting...haven't been there in awhile. Then goin' back to my cousin's house and crashing. Tomorrow is gonna be exciting cuz I'll get to hang out with all my old HNA/O'DEA people!!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited!

Too bad work is gonna be insane for the next few days -- with people moving out, paying rent, getting the blinds cleaned, and whatnot -- lotsa stuff to do...alright then, that's about it for now. Have a good one! *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|