Sunday, May 25, 2003

Goodness it's been awhile since I last posted...whoops...anyway, "quick" recap of the past events:
*Went to The Matrix Reloaded with Sean, Erin, Jared, Derek, Nate, Scott, and Paul I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE...you'd have to be retarded not to wanna see this! ;)
*Uh...don't remember much else...school, work, school, midterms, school, work...the usual.
*Yesterday went to work and ended up in the Village with Kairu and Lauren and we hung around, checked out the new Crate & Barrel there...then went to dinner at Atlas, watched Down with Love -- quite cute, extremely reminiscent of Pillow Talk, a great old movie...David Hyde-Pierce and Ewan McGregor are wonderful, too bad I don't like Renee Zellweger much...oh well -- then we went to 727 Pine, had dessert, and then drove them home.
*Today went to dim-sum with the family since my grandparents are back in town from Hong Kong...no SARS, thank God :p and then am going to dinner later with them and many other family members tonight...am supposed to go to Nell's play, The Dutchman as well, but I dunno if I can make it, unfortunately...:( sigh...family takes precedence in my book...soooooo, hopefully if I don't go tonight I can catch it in the next couple days before it closes. :p bleh...so yeah, that's the plan for now...
*2 papers due this week, and I need to go to the Burke Museum to see Out of the Silence: The Enduring Power of Totem Poles for my AH 205 class...I'm really excited about it, but I just don't know when I'll be able to go...sigh...gotta watch the kiddies right now, so yeah. That's about it for now...profs are beginning to pile the work on since we've got 2 weeks of classes left and then finals. Whoopdie-freakin-do...
Will update more as it comes...and hopefully I'll be better at blogging this time around (in other words: I won't skip like 2 weeks of bloggin) =D
Have a great day! *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|