Wednesday, April 23, 2003

So I check my UW email the other day and what do I get? An email from the Office of the Registrar saying "The University's Undergraduate Satisfactory Progress Policy requires you to declare a major by the time you have earned 105 credits. Now that you have earned at least 90 credits, choosing and declaring a major must be your first academic priority." EEK!!!!! I would if I could, but the fact of the matter is that I have to apply to my majors first! *ugh* So I think that I'll make my way down to good 'ol Mary Gates and talk to one of those academic advisers...sigh...time to get crackin'. Holy Crap! I just checked DARS (Degree Audit Display) and it turns out that I've earned 98 credits and have 18 in progress!!!! AHHH!!!! That's more than I thought I had! Dear God...now I really need to get crackin'. Just when I thought everything was going pretty well...but no. =(

Anyway, haven't done a whole lot the past couple of days. Classes and sleep have been my main priorities. Watched the M's game tonight on TV...wonderful...almost gave me a heart attack but we ended up winning 8-4 on a grand salami (as Mr. My-Oh-My Dave Niehaus would put it). Wonderful...I was on the edge of my seat...err...the bed...as the game went on. Anyway, good game, and it was nice to see the boys. I hadn't seen them in like 5 days, and from what I hear, I was missed. (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) ;) Apparently a "domestic dispute" between me and Jared was why I didn't really see them much, if at all. hahahaha...funny...=)

Alrighty then. Off to bed...tired I am. Night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|