Wednesday, April 09, 2003

This quarter is going by so s-l-o-w-l-y compared to last quarter...oh well...all the more time to enjoy with friends and *hopefully* good weather! Mother Nature is seriously being schizo. But it's been getting better lately, so maybe she's making up her mind now...;) heehee... Anyway, haven't been doing a whole lot lately. Hanging out, reading for class (I am loving SIS so far and the others are all getting better as the weeks progress), but there has been a lack of sleep lately, not that I'm complaining...kinda...=P It's my own damn fault, but I'm a night owl, so yeah...whatever...random thoughts overflow...

Well, Monday was my grandpa's (uncle's dad's) cremation ceremony...sad. :'( He was 92 though, and we think he died of pneumonia and he died in his sleep and had a pretty good life, so yeah...still sucks though. Went to Wild Ginger after that where we know the kitchen manager/head chef cuz he used to work at my uncle's restaurant and he hasn't seen me since I was about my sister's age, so that was cool. My cousins and I think we saw Alanis Morissette there...another celebrity sighting! Woohoo! ;)

Nothing fantabulously exciting to report right now...my love life is still nonexistent per usual, and my friends (*ahem* Sunshine & Alicia *ahem*) have decided to "help" me in that department...eek! We'll see how that goes...I'm kinda scared...;) And there's a running joke that Jared and I are dating...silly people. Anyway, not up to a whole lot so there isn't much to post.

Going to the Columbia Tower Club tomorrow night for dinner, and then going to my aunt's house (scroll about 3/4 of the way down and you'll see a few pics) for my mom's bday celebration! My mom rocks. Then I think a few friends and I will be going out on Saturday to watch Chicago, at least, that's the plan...hopefully it'll pan out since we've been talking about watching it for a few months...ok, that's it for now. Have a great one! *MUAH*!

P.S. Added a few links...enjoy! And I'm gonna try and get that comment box thing up and running...maybe...we'll see how technologically inclined I am...(doesn't look promising, I tell ya!) =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|