Sunday, March 16, 2003

Eek...it sure has been awhile since I last posted...oh well...I've been extremely busy lately! Thank God classes and especially papers (like that damn SIS reesearch paper) are over (for this quarter, anyway), now off to the wonderful world of FINALS!!!! EEK!!!
Monday, March 17: COM 201 @ 10:30am
Wednesday, March 19: SIS 201 @ 2:30pm
Thursday, March 20: SOC 271 @ 8:30am.
Poop!!! Oh well, at least I'll get a little over a week's worth of Spring Break. Not planning on doing much though. Will prolly be spending my time vegging out in front of the TV at home. ;p Sunny wants to go on a roadtrip/camping since she doesn't have any plans either, so hopefully that works out. Uh...went to The Ram today with Casey, Jenny, Sunny, Mitch, Nell, Trent, Sean, Jared, Derek, Christian, Chris, Desiree, and Kate to watch Casey, Chris, Des, and Christian participate in our own Husky Burger competition...Christian was the big winner tonight time-wise -- yay Christian! -- then came Chris, Casey, and Des! MAJOR PROPS to Des who was the only girl in the competition!! To those of you who don't know...the Husky Burger is a 1 lb. beef patty with all the usual burger condiments, a pickle, plus fries and/or onion rings. Although Christian may have won in terms of clearing his entire plate the fastest, I think that Des won overall cuz she was the most excited to have dessert afterwards! Woohoo!! Tons-o-fun! After that, most of us went back to my aunt's house (I'm housesitting til Monday), talked, ate some cookies, had some non-alcoholic drinks, and watched The Bourne Identity. After that we chatted some more, then Casey, Sunny, Jenny, and Mitch left leaving me, Kate, Jared, Derek, and Sean (Trent played the part of the good student and went back to the dorms to study for his finals...whatever...bet he studied for maybe an hour or two and played XBox the rest of the time, if that ;)) to stay behind and talk for awhile longer...I think they were only expecting to stay for like 20 mins more, but it ended up being like an hour, I think. Took them home to the dorms, and came back here! That's my night, and I'm goin to bed now cuz I've got a long fun-filled day ahead of me tomorrow! Night all. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|