Wednesday, April 02, 2003

So I've been back to school for a couple days, this should prove to be an interesting quarter...

My AH 205 prof is so retardedly dry it's not even funny...hope he's a better lecturer than Monday's butchered attempt.
COM 202 should be good...turns out I happen to know quite a few people in that class and the prof seems really cool.
SIS 202: this is the class that I'm so very extremely excited about for this quarter. Should prove to be wonderful. *Hopefully* AND I don't have Seija as my TA! Though Jared does! Hahaha...I've got Perveen who seems so very cool. Becca's in section with me, and Sunny's got Chandni again but wants to switch into a different one, we'll see what happens...Mitch, Jenny, and Trisha all have Yuksel who seems very cool...dunno who the others in the SIS gang have though...heehee...
PHYS 207: I think this'll be challenging but lotsa fun at the same time, esp since Professor Chaloupka seems so cool! Woohoo!

By the way...JARED EYER IS A BIG BITCH.
Sean, are you on my team or not? Or are you just gonna play both sides of the field? ;)

On a sad note, the Mariners lost the first game of the season to those damn Oakland A's...bitches...oh well...Freddy hasn't been pitching so well, but hopefully he'll get better as the season progresses...Jamie Moyer tomorrow night against Zito (hmm...hope the offense rallies...), but it should be fantabulous. Dodgers suck! (That was just for you, Derek). =D

I love my friends. Happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy joy!!! (An homage to the bygone days of Ren & Stimpy).

With that, I bid you all adieu, goodnight and I'll post more soon! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|