Friday, March 21, 2003

Well, thank God for Spring Break! I think my employeers might make me work though...UGH...hopefully will do the whole road trip thing with Sunny and Alicia...we'll see. After my last final, I went back to my room and prolly got about 1/2 an hour of sleep before Patrick and Candace knocked on my door. They had just finished their BIO 180 final and came to visit, which was nice. I haven't talked to them in forever and we ended up talking for like 4 hours or so. That was fun. We should do it again! Then I was gonna take a shower and go have dinner in the Village with Kairu, so I put up my shower away message and decided to lie down for 10 minutes...those 10 minutes turned into a few hours, as a proceeded to wake up at 8:30pm. Whoops...took a shower and Sean and Derek IMed me and Sean left me a message on my phone, cuz we were supposed to get together and do something after Erin got off work. Quick shower and we met her in McMahon where Derek proceeded to turn on the TV to watch March Madness and see how his bracket's doing. Went to Red Robin, 7-11, Erin's friend Mark's place, and went back to McCarty. Were getting settled when lo and behold, ANOTHER freakin' fire alarm goes off. This was what...the 9th???? one that we've had all year?! Jeez...then watched Super Troopers with them, the Webbs, Kate, Craig, and Paul. Funny movie...bummed around for awhile after that and finally went to bed at 4 or so...I'm a night-owl...woke up late today and went to see my uncle's dad at Swedish...according to my mom, he's doing a lot better, so that's good news. Then my dad went with my uncle to the Sonics game...we're playing the Nuggets, so hopefully we win this one!! Went to dinner and now I'm finally back at home. I think I'll veg out for the remainder of Spring Break...heehee ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|