Friday, April 18, 2003

Well, allergies and sickness are getting better...but not really...I'm coughing more now, and that sure as hell isn't a fun thing. Lemme tell ya...NOT FUN. =P Sooo....went to ALL my classes today (SIS section got cancelled - but we didn't know that so we all passed a sign up sheet around for our TA and left!), and in the time that was supposed to be for SIS section, I spent in Suzzallo with Sunny and Becca. COM is really doing nothing for me right now. We only have lecture 2 times a week, but this damn class is putting me to sleep! My notes are haphazard and all over the freakin place. *sigh* This class better pick up the pace and get more interesting cuz so far, it's like a boring rendition of what I had last quarter. So hopefully everything works out with that. We'll see...I have a midterm tomorrow in Art History...hope I know what I'm talking about...eek! Side note: I took a 4/5 hour nap today...being sick takes a lot outta ya...

So Jared has an overactive imagination and he and Sean both have one-way, no return, non-refundable tickets to HELL. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with them... ;) heehee...all in good fun...although they better be careful...I can be rather devious if I deem necessary.

Prolly going home tomorrow, working on Saturday (bleh), and then celebrating Easter Sunday! Woohoo!! I love Easter. Anyway, that's about it for now...gotta finish reading AH stuff that I shoulda read earlier this week...oh well...PROCRASTINATORS RULE! ;p

Night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|