Sunday, April 13, 2003

I'm starting to get sick of the fruit template...I think I'm gonna be changing things up sometime...maybe today, maybe tomorrow...maybe this is all talk..;) Jeremy suggested that I include a counter on the site...I think that I just might do that...in addition to adding a comment box and changing the template around a bit. We'll see how that goes, seeing as how I'm not technologically inclined in the least - well, I can do the absolute minimum - so yeah.

Went to the Hi Spot Cafe in Madrona yesterday...mmm...so good...I haven't been there in 3 years or so. Long time...then went to Fremont to read, got tired of that scenery and proceeded to go to Volunteer Park instead, where there musta been a fundraiser or something at the SAAM. Saw this gay couple who looked like something outta The Matrix 'twas funny and gave me a laugh. FYI, I'm REALLY excited to go see The Matrix: Reloaded *hint hint* ;) Jared and I picked up Derek and went to dinner at Gordon Biersch and finally watched Chicago. About damn time, I say. It was really good and I thoroughly enjoyed it! =D

Worked today, took Derek to QFC so that he could buy food for Passover...don't want that boy to starve...he's skinny enough as is. ;) And now I'm at my aunt's house updating my blog cuz I have nothing to do (here, that is - I have plenty of schoolwork that I should be doing, but I'm not...cuz I'm a procrastinator). PROCRASTINATORS UNITE! ;) heehee...anyway, that's about it for now. Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|