Monday, May 12, 2003

Busy busy busy...kinda... ;)

Well, went to Said's lecture on Thursday with Jared...it was SOOOO good...Trent and Derek didn't make it though...oh well...next time, next time...

Hopefully I didn't completely bomb my AH midterm on Friday...I guess I'll find out tomorrow in section how I made out with that. Since my daddy was at the Mariner's game sitting in those fabulous Diamond Club seats we've been so fortunate to obtain...my mom, brother, sister, and I all went to I Love Sushi on Lake Union -- to which I have not been in FOREVER -- and ate massive amounts of raw fish. YUM! =D Then stopped by Jared's room and chilled...watched The Thomas Crown Affair, which is one of my FAVORITE movies! Ahh...you can't go wrong with beautiful art and beautiful people...like Pierce Brosnan...heehee...

Then went home and got like 4 hours of sleep before I woke up on Saturday morning to meet Julie, Sweetie, and Shawn at the apartment so we could go to Holland America Line's "State of the Business" address...that was entertaining as we watched some of the shipboard entertainment...err...entertain...us...at the beginning and end of the business stuff. Then had lunch (which was pretty good) and took a quick tour of the ship before we had to leave at 1pm so the crew could clean up after us before the next Alaska Cruise departed. Yay for the ms Amsterdam and yay for Jules who was kind enough to let me tag along! Good times...after the shipboard festivities, we went back to the girl's apt and hung out for awhile.

Yesterday I worked...whoopdie freakin' doo...then, it being Mother's Day, went to Ponti for dinner with my aunt, uncle, cousin, cousin, and cousin-in-law...heehee...good times and good food...YAY! ;)

Today didn't go to any of my classes cuz I slept the whole day away...whoops...=( And went to work where I proceeded to do a bit of gardening...something completely off radar that I wasn't expecting in the least, but it gave me something to do...;) Now I'm hanging out in Sean and Jared's room where Erin is trying to write a paper, so I'm gonna finish now. That's all for now and have a great night! Oh yes...I've added Waleska's link on the sidebar! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|