Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Blog blog blog blog blog...well, I haven't updated in awhile...whoops...anyhoo, here's a (quick?) rundown of what's been going on...

Midterms went ok, did pretty well so far, so hopefully I can kick some GPA ass this quarter! =P We'll see how well that goes, hehe...been hanging out with the regulars quite a bit, which is always good times. Uh...Sean's got really slow reaction times, as I discovered the other night and was reiterated today at lunch...hahaha...Jared still doesn't know if he got into SIS (major) yet, they boys (Sean, Jared, Josh, Jeremy, Trent, and Erik) didn't get into Steven's Court because HFS is retarded...

My housing situation for next year is prolly gonna be living at one of the Husky Properties apts...we'll see what happens with that...and I'll prolly keep working there, even though I said that I was gonna stop before...sigh...if I work there, I get free rent, and am basically going to be paid to live there (since I'm gonna be working there anyway). So hopefully that works out, cuz I haven't heard anything from Steven's anyway.

I've got another midterm on Friday...massive reading...=( Going to the Edward Said's lecture tomorrow night with Jared, and hopefully Trent and Derek will be able to come along! ;) Dunno what plans are for Friday, but we'll just see what happens...Saturday should be exciting though! Going with Julie, Sweetie, and Shawn to the Holland America luncheon/ship tour, which should be fun and exciting. Gonna be an all day event, since I have to get to the girl's apt by 8 or 8:30am...God, I haven't woken up that early in such a long time...EEK!!!!!!!! =P Should be worth it though! Then doing something on Sunday for Mother's Day...what it is, I have no idea. Prolly take my mommy out to lunch or something fun like that. ;) But if I take her, then I have to take all 20 other members of my family out...oh dear, I don't know if I have enough money to feed them! ;) eek! lol...anyway, those are the plans for now. I should get back to reading now...*BLEH* Have a good one...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|