Friday, April 25, 2003

Mmm...Gordito's is wonderful...thanks to Erin for giving us a ride! Sean, Erin, Derek, Jeremy, Jeff, and myself ended up going tonight. 'Twas fantastic. I'd just like to say that Jeff is my hero (of the moment). He ate an ENTIRE grande burrito (approx. 18"+) that's filled to the brim with all the trimmings. WOW. Jeremy got the same thing but he only ate half (I think he knows his limit). ;) Anyway, after the wondefully fattening experience, we got fatter. Went to B&R 31 for some jamoca almond fudge-y goodness...heehee...yum. =D

Went back to the dorms and were about to go into Sean's room when...lo and behold...he couldn't find his keys. At the time had no idea as to where they were so Sean called 4-DUTY so the RA on duty could let him in the room. After much searching (his room, Erin's car, etc.) turns out they were in Erin's purse. Whoops...none of us knew and hey, a girl's purse -- no matter how small -- is like a black hole/bottomless pit. After that, we played a few rounds of Worms on Dreamcast and chilled. Oh yes, since Jared and I are having a domestic dispute, Erin and I are going out (I don't think that Sean's in the picture at the moment). ;) And apparently I'm good in bed. LOL...I love my friends. Good times.

Ok, off to bed now. I've got a busy day ahead of me! Night all. *muah*

P.S. Sean, don't patronize me. Dork. =P
P.P.S. Webbs: do you want me to buy you some gas masks? heehee... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|