Monday, June 09, 2003

3 down, 1 to go...not to mention 1 paper due on Friday...

Well, the end of finals is just around the corner and I couldn't be happier!! =D I'm worried about Physics tomorrow though, seeing as how it's 40% of my grade!!! EEK!!!!! Ugh...oh well...I'll get it over and done with and I'll be so happy tomorrow at 4:30pm.

Today was SIS, and am I glad that class is over!! No more J. "pico penis" Warren!!!!! Woohoo!!! I'm sure that he's better in small groups, but seriously...don't ever take a class from him. He's horrible. >=( Stupid man. Anyhoo -- after the final, went to Patty's Eggnest with Mitch, Sunny, Jenny, Alicia, and Eunice. Good times, good times. I was so hungry during the final that my stomach wouldn't stop growling for a good 5 minutes in the middle of the test, and I felt so bad for the people around me who had to listen to it! So sorry if you were sitting near me trying to take your test!!!! =P Got lotsa studying to do for Physics, but I decided to watch Finding Nemo instead...Derek sent it to me! Woohoo!! Currently listening to somem jazz...ahhh...good music...sigh...

Added Becca's link on the sidebar...hopefully it shows up... ;)

Saw the ever-so-wonderful Arturo Sandoval at Jazz Alley last Sunday night with Jared, Derek, and Ben. It was sooooo good!!!! Man, I'm in need of another jazz fix...anyone wanna come join me? ;) While we were there, I bought his newest CD, Trumpet Evolution, which is fantabulous...I really enjoyed the whole band except for the pianist, who I thought coulda been better. The sax player was prolly my favorite though...he was SOOO GOOD, so cute, and hell...if he asked me to marry him and have his babies, I would, so long as he played for me every night! 0=) hehe...so as you can see, I had a great time! =D

We've been having some psychotic weather here in Seattle lately. It was in the 80s/90s last week, and today's cloudy, a little breezy, and prolly around 60 or so (I'm too lazy to look it up online at the moment)... 0=) I'm so glad it's cooled off...was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too hot last week.

Went to the Art History Seminar in Rome info session last Thursday and now I am so incredibly excited I don't think that I can explain it!!! Even though it's a year away and I have no idea as to whether or not I'll even get into the program, since there're only 12 spots open...I'M SO EXCITED!!!! AND when I turned in my AH 205 final on Friday, my TA, Tammy Smithers -- who is the best TA ever!!!!!!! -- was like...were you interested in going to Rome? I was a little confused, but seeing as how she's a grad student studying the Italian Renaissance, 2+2=4, and I asked her if she'd gone on the program, and she did last year and was thinking of going again next year! Anyway, little tangent there..whoops...so there was a sign-up sheet at the session and Anna Kartsonis, the prof who's leading the trip next year (and was also my prof for 202), showed her the sheet and asked her if she knew anyone on it. Tammy recognized my name and told me that she said some really good things about me!! And that I could get a recommendation from her anytime! I'm so excited!!! GAHHHH!!!!! Ok, yes, I recognize that I'm a bit insane...leave me alone.

Hehehe...and I made my advising appointment so that they can *hopefully* accept me into the Art History program...=P I'm gonna cry if I don't get in. But hopefully I will, and I won't have anything else to worry about. And I think I'm gonna try and join the JSIS Program here at the UW. I'm thinking of either doing the International Communication or Culture and Ethnicities track...Meh..we'll see how well that one goes.

Ok, this blog is long enough already...prolly moving outta the dorms on Wednesday...have a great day and good luck with finals, everyone!! *MUAH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|