Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Well, I'm done with finals, thank God! Except for that Physics paper that's due Friday at 5pm, is worth 50% of my grade, and is supposed to be 8-10 single-spaced pages....sigh...I just wanna get it done. =/

Watching ESPN Sportscenter right now, since Mr. Jeremy Webb is supposed to be on since he was interviewed about the whole Neuheisel situation...was watching earlier and didn't see him then, but maybe...we'll see... ;)

Neiheisel's fired...retard. Yes! or No!? =P

Freakin'amazing.

Moved most of my stuff outta my dorm room tonight with the help of my mom and brother. Thanks for the help! So I will be outta the dorms forever! It's been fun, but it's time to leave...lots of good times, good friends, and good memories! =D

Alright, gotta take Derek to the airport early in the a.m. so he can get home to L.A....

Bedtime soon...have a good night! *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|