Wednesday, June 18, 2003

What up? ;) Not a whole lot going on so far...work work work...sometimes getting sleep, but not a whole lot, unfortunately.

Woke up at about 6 a.m. this morning to take my aunt and brother to the airport, since they're going with my other aunt & uncle and cousin & her husband on a Baltic Cruise for about 2-3 weeks. Bastards. I'm jealous. =P hehe...all good though.

Got almost all my grades back...still waiting for Physics, which I know is gonna be my worst, cuz I totally bombed that class...whoops...did really well in SIS, which was kinda surprising since I didn't do jack shit (pardon my French ;)) for that class...thank God for Perveen the "Wonder T.A.!" Woohoo!! Did better than I thought I did in AH, esp after seeing my paper and final grade...heehee...yay for Tammy the fabulous T.A.! COM was ok...I didn't do so well since I didn't really like the class and didn't go/pay attention so much...whoops...oh well... =P

Took a bit of a nap when I came back from the airport around 8 a.m. -- making my total about 3-4 hours for last night/this morning -- then went to work...did a lot of lifting, cleaning, and carrying things from here to there...wasn't quite expecting to do that, but hey...whatever...then went and picked Jared up and went to the Village for some coffee and coffee talk...hehe...Mike Meyers and SNL, anyone? ;) Then picked up Erin and Sean at McCarty (where Erin's working this summer), went back to her apt to grab Jared's bday presents (which the 3 of us pitched in to get). Then drove to Redmond Town Center to Claim Jumper for dinner...made Jared open his card and presents in the car...he was so surprised it was great!!! We got him a PS2 and the game Sly Cooper. Great job everyone! Team effort! Woohoo!! ;) Then ate a fatty dinner...soooooo full right now...and watched The Italian Job (remake of the 1969 original) was so good! I can't wait to get it on DVD...hehe 0=) Then dropped them off and said good bye to Jared a.k.a. Coffee Slut, Jarf, Jartard, etc. since he's going to Copenhagen for summer quarter! Very happy for you and it's exciting stuff, but we'll miss you! =D

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Emily (who's bday was last Sat, but I haven't posted and all that in a bit...), and Happy Birthday to Chris!

That's about it for now...I'm extremely tired and just wanna crawl into bed.

Sean, Erin, Jared, and Derek: I am dying in anticipation to see what my bday presents are!!! You can't tease me like that!! It's not fair! (But yet oh so fun at the same time... ;)) Alright then, that's it for now, going to the M's game tomorrow with Eiichi (congratulations on Leakhana's pregnancy!!!!), my dad, and my cousin Julie. Sleep is most definately of the good. Have a great night/day everyone!!! *MUAH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|