Friday, June 13, 2003

I AM FINALLY DONE WITH MY 2ND YEAR OF COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh thank God...I don't care anymore...no more school, no more tests, papers, classes...woohoo!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, summer is officially here for me! I'm going to be checking out of my room tomorrow, since I'm all moved out, which is good, and the room's been rearranged, so I have to go back tonight to vacuum and wipe down the room.

And until I have to go back to work...I'll be sitting around doing absolutely NOTHING... =D I'll definately be catching up on sleep this week and that's about it for now...I need a drink. (I'm not an alcoholic, I swear!)

Next week I'll be housesitting for both my aunt & uncle and at my cousin's, so that'll be exciting...hehe...all by my lonesome...kinda creepy, but 2 incredibly nice houses, sooo...yeah. 0=) K, that's all for now...will post more later...time to rest, relax, and revel in the fact that summer is finally here! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|