Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Not too much excitement going on this side of the world. Went to the M's game on Friday (my bday) with my mom, sis, and dad...we won!!!!! I was so happy! And as my mother proceeded to tell every Diamond Club employee that it was my bday, they went ahead and gave me a "Mariner's goodie bag." If I was a kid -- as in NOT 20 years old...more like 10 or something -- I would have been so excited. But seeing as how I am now officially 20, I just laughed. Got an autographed picture of...guess who...the MARINER MOOSE!!! Woot woot!! hahaha...got a visor, a moose pin, rear window sticker of "Viva La Mojo!," and some other goodies that had been given at previous M's games...that I, of course, had gone to. hehe...they meant well, and that's all that counts! ;) Went to I Love Sushi on Saturday and that was great...I love my family!

Went and saw Charlie's Angels Full Throttle Sunday with my old HNA girls...and Patrick, of course! ;) hehe...it was fun. We went to the Eastlake Azteca and they made me wear the sombrero, sang to me in Spanish, and took a polaroid. hehe...embarrassing, but fun at the same time. Hung around my cousins house for awhile and talked, which was fun. I haven't done anything like that with most of the gang in SOOOOO long. Great times. Thanks to Ina, Marlon, Emily, Kameron, Aimee, Candace, Patrick, AnJuli, and Bethiel for coming!! I love you guys!! And to Cindy, Angela, and Andrea -- thanks for calling!!! Wish you coulda been there! Ashley and the Christinas: you guys better make it to the next group event!! ;) I know y'all are busy folks...wish you guys coulda been there too! =)

OH MY GOD! So we finish watching Charlie's Angels and we go back to Pacific Place to get my car...we're waiting for my friend to come meet us where I'm parked, and as you know, it gets a bit stuffy in parking lots. So I push the button to roll down my window, and the front passenger seat window just DROPS INTO THE BODY OF THE DOOR. Freaked Candace, Bethiel, and me out so badly! So then I get out of the car and think that someone's tried to break into my car, go to security, call the police and file a report...whoopity do! >=(

Not fun, lemme tell ya. So then I call University VW yesterday and tell them what happened...apparently it hasn't been that uncommon in newer Jettas. WTF?! Anyway, the girl said that it should be covered under my warranty, and if my warranty is up, it should hopefully still be covered. *BLEH* So yeah...that proved to be an interesting experience. And now I'm driving the Lexus in the meantime, so hey...not too much room for complaint! 0=) hehehe...

Too much talking about me...wow, this blog is way longer than I had initially intended it to be. Whoops...oh well, you enjoy it. ;) I worked about 12 hours today...sucked ass...prolly had about 20 mins for a break total today. Not so much fun. Oh well. As the day has worn me out and you're prolly sick of reading this already, I will leave you to your own devices for entertainment purposes. Alright then, have a good one and I'll try to post more soon!

P.S. As I've decided to start sending Jared random phrases in Danish, I figured I might as well start posting them too! hehe...enjoy!

#1. Hvor er toilettet? = Where is the bathroom? Where is the toilet?

P.P.S. I just noticed that I had already posted stuff about the game and I Love Sushi...whoops...oh well. You like it! 0=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|