Friday, July 18, 2003

Disclaimer: This may be a random I'm pensive and gonna talk to you that way email. You've been warned. ;)

As the subject implies...summer's not horrible, but I just wish it was different. I think I'm in this random pensive mood today. No idea as to why...well, kinda...there are just so many things going on and my brain is just dying. (At least, it sure feels that way). When I got off work today, I just felt like driving forever and seeing where it took me. I think I need to get away. Quick. Hopefully something happens and either we go on the cruise to Alaska or my uncle was talking about chartering a boat to the San Juans for about a week. Yeah, I really think that I need to get away. UGH.

Working 6 days a week is beginning to take its toll, I think. That and most of the people I'm closest to are currently gone...as in...not anywhere near Seattle. Austine's in Hanover for her Sophomore summer, Candace's in L.A. with her family, Sunny's still roaming Europe, and Jared's in Copenhagen...and Kairu's currently "away" on MSN Messenger, so I can't talk to her at the moment, so it's all gonna be spilled on guess who? YOU! Yay, you are the "lucky" winner today! ;) *sigh* hehehe...

Ok, so now I'm continuing this the day after I wrote that...I think that the monotony of life is getting to me at the moment. All life is is work work work, come home, sleep, and work some more. I mean, working 6 days a week really gets to you. And it doesn't help that I've got to worry about how I'm gonna pay for my apt next yer. I mean, I've been working up a budget for my uncle to see...my impression is that he wants to see it, then he'll agree to pay for it and show my aunt. Then that'd be covered, but damn, it's a lot of money. And if I'm gonna go to Rome...there's another $7,000. So yeah...hopefully everything works out so I don't have to think about it anymore and know that it's all gonna be taken care of.

Well there's the money thing, feeling like I'm in a rut, and I'm a little worried about this whole thyroid thing going on. Hopefully nothing, but I still need to go back and get some bloodwork done. Ugh...well, at least all my other results came back fine. I'm in excellent health except for the low thyroid count. But my Dr. said that might just be a random thing...apparently it's pretty common in young women. *BLEH* And yes, I did get a pelvic exam, had all the fun base line stuff except for a mammogram...*THANK GOD*...I was not in the mood to have my breasts squashed between two plates.

So yeah...too many thoughts running through my head. I do still feel like I just wanna hop in my car and keep driving, not knowing where the road will take me. I might be in need of a roadtrip...but I don't have time for that. Ugh.

Oh yeah, so I found out earlier today (Friday) that we're going on the cruise to Alaska now...and it leaves TOMORROW. Sweeeeeeet...I'm excited. I love cruises, and Alaska is beautiful, os it should be fun. Yay for family vacations! ;) Oh yeah...and I'm gonna watch Bad Boys II with Chunk and E.Ho tonight. I'm excited. At first, we were gonna do dinner & a movie, (Olive Garden) but turns out I have to go to dinner with the fam at I Love Sushi (damn. hehehe ;)) since my uncle and his fam are here from Toronto (oooooo...SARS!) and they're going on the cruise with us too. So tonight is gonna be busy. But good busy. If that made any sense at all... =P

So far this summer I've seen like 2 movies. Charlie's Angels and Pirates. And then tonight BBII. And I STILL haven't seen The Pianist (I bought the DVD maybe a week ago). I watched some of the bonus material though. It looks really good but quite sad. I can't wait to actually watch it. Alright then, that's about it from me. Gotta start packing for my trip. Will update when I come back next week! Have a wonderful week! *MUAH* ;)

P.S. #3: Swimming Pool = Swimming Pool, Svømme pøl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|