Thursday, July 31, 2003

So I've obviously been back from Alaska for almost a week...just haven't really had the time to blog.

The cruise was fun and pretty relaxing. Coulda done without 4 teenage boys though...wanted to throttle them at times, but hey...it's all good...what can you expect, anyway? They're teenage boys. Meh.

Sunday was Mr. Casey Sullivan's going away party. He's leaving all of us at the UW for Cedarville in Ohio to study business and play soccer. We'll miss ya Case! Take care and keep in touch! =)

Uh...basically been working the entire time. Yesterday got off of work a little early so I could get home by 4pm and head on up to Richmond for dinner. Yup. We do that...drive up to Richmond, B.C. for dinner. Oy...got back around 12:45am and I had to wake up early to go to work this morning. UGH. Not so much fun, I tell ya. Walked all around campus to post flyers for the apts...HUB, Health Sciences, SCC...it was interesting.

After work, I picked up Sunny downtown, drove around for a bit, then headed on over to Thaiger Room on the Ave for a spot of dinner with Becca and Carson...good times, good times...talked about Europe and the usual everyday chit chat. Haven't seen Becca in a while, so that was fun. =) Alright, that's about it for now cuz I'm damn tired and I wanna sleep...but I prolly won't. I'll prolly end up watching TV, a movie, or surfing the net. Hehehe...anyway, have a good one, and take care! *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|