Saturday, October 18, 2003

Went to the girl's apt around 6:30pm, met up with them, Marlon, Cindy, and Jason. Then we figured out where we wanted to go, and picked up Patrick. Took a tour of his house (not as bad as I was imagining it!), stopped by Washington Mutual for some money, then went to The Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. Mmm...

Off to the KISS 106.1 haunted house. Got there and heard people saying that it wasn't so good, and then we asked a couple groups that came out, and they said that it sucked. Oh great. So then we decide that we should go see a movie...The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, to be exact. My initial reaction was not the best...I was thinking that it wouldn't be so good...boy was I in for a surprise.

Candace was hanging onto me practically the entire time, and I was hanging onto her and Patrick. Dear God, I haven't been this scared in SUCH a long time!!!! I mean, I really can't remember when I was this scared! Of course there are some corny moments, but what movie doesn't have those? Overall it was a damn scary movie. Eek!!! Anyway, we saw the 11:20pm showing, got out at like 1:10am, then said bye to Jason and Cindy as they live in the north end, and I took Patrick, the girls, and Marlon back.

And now here I am sitting in my apartment watching the special features from The Princess Bride to make myself feel better. I need a happy movie, damnit! That was some scary shit, man! So now I'm finished watching the special features and I'm gonna watch the actual movie until I fall asleep so that I can have happy Princess Bride sleepy thoughts instead of scary psycho-axe-murderer thoughts. *shudder* Alright...happy thoughts...night all! *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|