Monday, October 13, 2003

Dinner last night was good, went home, sleep.

Class today, work, dinner, Starbucks with Jared.

Currently taking a quick break from studying Psychobiology of Women...I have my test tomorrow...

Wake up early tomorrow, go to HUB Bookstore to get scantron, take test, SIS, ART H classes, go to QFC, buy stuff for truffles (I'll make some extra, I promise -- just hope that they don't get eaten up by my aunt), go home, make truffles, read SIS/do 1st weekly paper, dinner, hang around/do paper, go back to apt, bum around (a.k.a. watch TV) or do hw (haha), sleep. That's my intended itinerary for tomorrow.

Let's pray that I do well on this test! =D

The Boys. I took that pic of them holding their butts! Hahaha...it wasn't the prettiest sight, lemme tell ya! ;) I love you guys!

Night all....*muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|