Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Psychobiology of Women test went well, I think...went home after classes, made a quintuple batch of truffles using Bacardi 151...weeeee!!!! Those things are potent, but not as potent as the Johnny's I made the other night...those were killer. After truffles I went to Best Buy on a DVD shopping spree! Weeee!!!!

That was fun. I bought a ton of movies...I think I should start my own movie rental business! ;) I got The Matrix: Reloaded, Bend It Like Beckham, The Italian Job, The Princess Bride, Saving Private Ryan, and that's all I can remember right now...but that's quite a few movies in and of itself. Hmm...whateva. I had just taken my first test of the year, discovered that I only have to pay an extra $300 to cover my apt -- so that'll come from the next 2 weeks of working -- and I have tons of money in my bank account, because I haven't touched it! Yay for rewarding oneself!! hehehe....

Watched The Italian Job with my brother while I was reading SIS...I had to do a weekly paper for today...speaking of which, they're ONE PAGE DOUBLE-SPACED. How the hell are we supposed to write what we wanna say?! I mean, I know people like to be concise, but damn! Back to the story at hand...I've been going off on tangents like crazy lately...watched the movie, had dinner, finished making the truffles, ate truffles and ice cream cakes for my sister and aunt's Chinese birthdays...

The adults played mah-jong, I read some more while my brother, aunt, sister (who eventually fell asleep) and whoever was sitting in the kitchen watched The Matrix: Reloaded. Too bad we got the fullscreen version though...I'll have to head back to BB and exchange for widescreen. The one I bought for myself, that is. Anyway, aunts and uncle left, and I was left to reading and doing the damn paper. Whoopity do!

Haven't been feeling too good lately...I've been sick since last week, really...and it's not getting any better, which really sucks. I hate being sick. And I forgot to take my antimalarial pill on Sunday, so I took it on Monday instead...it should be fine...but I scared myself when I woke up Monday morning and realized that I hadn't taken my medicine...woulda been really bad if I totally forgot to take it...oops...mi mal, mi mal.

Umm...that's about it for now...I have to go to work at 2:30pm. Sucks. Then I'll prolly head back home for dinner, watch The West Wing, go back to my apt, sleep (hopefully) and wake up for another round of classes tomorrow...that's the plan for now! Have a good one everybody!

China's First Astronaut! <--woohoo!!!

Doncha love Caple and Page 2?

Doncha love Caple and Page 2 (II)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|