Friday, October 24, 2003

Man, this is the beginning of 2 REALLY shitty weeks.

At least the UW-USC game is tomorrow...that should prove for some wonderfully exciting entertainment!! Go Huskies!!!!

Man, Econ sucked ass today. Don't think I did so well...but I did do pretty well on my Psych test, so that helped balance the day a little...a little...

Work Sunday, then pick up Jarf from the wonderful Washington State Ferry System, then cooking at my aunt's house, then people come over, eat food I've cooked, maybe watch a movie, sleep, school the next day, Psych test #2 on Tuesday, weekly paper #3 for SIS Wednesday, and 5-6 page paper on Eating Disorders/Dieting for Friday...and a presentation on that, to boot! Goddamnit. Oh, and some written assignment for Econ due Friday as well. Then the first draft of our research paper is due on the 5th for SIS...I'm gonna die. I'm just gonna die.

At least the plague is wearing off...I'm feeling WAY better than I did before. I mean, I don't have the boils and stuff, but hey...it sure as hell feels like the plague...maybe...=P Whatever, whatever, I do what I want...

So school's really sucking right now, and I am feeling some pressure in terms of the Art History Seminar in Rome and whether or not I'm qualified to get into the program...eek!!! Too many things to think about!!!! I just need some time to myself...haha, yeah right! Like I'm able to get any of that!!!!! Sigh. Too many things to do/think about, and not enough time. But I can do it! I have the power!!!

Wow, I'm cracked out right now...believe me, it was even worse last night. Just ask Jarf. I was C-R-A-Z-Y. Anyway, gonna hang out with Candace tonight, and that's about it for now. Meh. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|